top of page
Image by Natalie Rhea

Request a free consultation with Joe. He knows how to guide you for Medicare, Life Insurance, Health Coverage and Retirement.

Products for Clients

Happy Grandparents

When you first enroll in Medicare and during certain times of the year, you can choose your Medicare coverage. There are two main options for your Medicare coverage:  Original Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plan.

Original Medicare


Original Medicare is a fee-for-service health plan with two parts: Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Part B (Medical Insurance). Medicare covers 80% and you cover the remaining 20% or select a Medigap coverage that best suits your situation. There is also a Part D (drug plan) that is optional, but if not taken can result in a penalty which is applied to your premium.


Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C)


Medicare Advantage Plan (Part C) is a type of Medicare health plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare. Medicare Advantage Plans provide all of your Part A and Part B benefits, excluding hospice.  Types of Medicare Advantage plans:

  • Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)

  • Preferred Provider Organizations (PPO)

  • Private Fee-for-Service Plans (PFFS)

  • Special Needs Plans (SNP)

  • Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans (MSA)

Medical Record Analysis

Health Coverages

  • Individual

  • Group

  • Health Savings Account (HSA) 

  • Special Care


    There are a few options to consider in the individual healthcare environment. One option is to use the Healthcare Exchange. Secondly, you can look at individual companies for your coverage. Or, you could start a Health Savings Accoung (HSA) account. We can answer your questions and concerns to help determine what healthcare option would be best for you and your situation.

Health Savings Account

    Is a type of savings account that lets you set aside money on a pre-tax basis to pay for qualified medical expenses. By using untaxed dollars in a Health Savings Account (HSA) to pay for deductibles, copayments, coinsurance, and some other expenses, you may be able to lower your overall health care costs.


     Group coverage is a health plan offered by an employer or employee organization which provides health coverage to employees and their families. Group Healthcare can be tailored to fit each companies specific needs. We provide a comprehensive evaluation to help maximize coverage and cost annually.

Special Care

  • Long Term Care

  • Dental & Vision

  • Cancer

  • Hospital Indemnity

Retirement takes careful planning and constant need for review. Having the right strategies in place allows retirement freedom. Bantex Insurance Agency is here to help and we want to make sure that your future is more comfortable and secure. 

You have worked for way too many years to leave your hard earned money to chance. By educating our clients it empowers them to be more confident and secure in there retirement plans. 

Chess Pieces

Annuities are a great tool that can provide you with multiple financial benefits. The first well known benefit is that they are very secure. They can also be used to protect or increase your savings, or provide a protected stream of income that cannot be outlived. In addition, some provide death benefit riders to help support survivors. With people living longer, many are concerned about “outliving” their savings. Annuities may be the answer to that problem.

Happy Family with Pets
Life Insurance

Life insurance is a cridical step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones.

  • Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time.

  • Term life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change.

  • Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.

  • Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as a policyholder’s circumstances change.

bottom of page